Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to these Terms & Conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree you should stop accessing or viewing this website
This website is created, developed and operated by SRMG, PLC. “We”, “our” or “us” are referring to SRMG
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. SRMG has made all efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, the information contained herein might be proven thereafter as inaccuracy or as occasional errors for which we apologize
- SRMG has made all reasonable efforts to secure its website and free it from any various that could cause harm, damage and/or loss to visitors and/or their devices, however; visitors should use appropriate secured browser while browsing our website, providing that SRMG will not be liable for any negative results of browsing our website through unsecured instrument.
- SRMG makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. SRMG accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in SRMG’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
The information and images contained within this website are Copyrights to SRMG plc. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary and you may take a print copy for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. However, you shall not claim ownership of any content of this website due to your granted copying process, providing that all Copyrights of any copied content shall be preserved to us, you shall not amend, delete, add, misrepresent and/or distort the copied contentof our website for any reason. Further, you shall not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
Please note: the illustrations used in SRMG’s Annual and Reports and CSR Reports are subject to strict copyright arrangements and therefore should not be copied or reproduced in any form.
- You shall not use this website for any commercial purposes, or to seek profits from it, or for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the experience of this website by other visitors.
- SRMG reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify SRMG against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against SRMG as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided free of charge, and neither SRMG nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. SRMG accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by SRMG from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of country of violation. The local courts where the location of violation shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No information contained in this website constitutes or would be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares or ADRs of SRMG, plc or an invitation by or on behalf of SRMG plc or any of its subsidiaries to enter into a contract with you.
Please contact us if you have any related queries email@example.com