We, and our vendors, and business partners may send "cookies" to your computer or use similar technologies to understand and enhance your online experience at our website and through our advertising and media across the Internet.
Cookies are small text files placed in your browser. We may also use pixels or "web beacons" that monitor your use of our website. Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a webpage for the purpose of transferring data, such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the web beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the web beacon appears, the time the page containing the web beacon was viewed, the type of browser that fetched the web beacon, and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. We may also integrate "Software Development Kits" ("SDKs") into our applications to perform similar functions as cookies and web beacons. For example, SDKs may collect technical and usage information such as mobile device identifiers and your interactions with our site and other mobile apps as social media mobile Apps
- To provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve our website, products, programs, and services and to operate our business.
- To perform analytics, including to analyze and report on usage and performance of our website and marketing materials.
- To protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity.
- To create aggregate data about groups or categories of our users.
- To synchronize users across devices, business partners, and selected third parties.
- For us and our business partners, and selected third parties to target, offer, market, or advertise products, programs, or services. Cookies and other technologies also facilitate, manage, and measure the performance of advertisements displayed on or delivered by or through us and/or other networks or sites. By visiting the website, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the website through the technologies described above, as well as similar technologies developed in the future, and that we may use such tracking technologies in the emails we send to you.
Managing cookies and other technologies.
Cookies can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). Check your browser settings to learn how to delete cookies.
You may adjust your browser to reject cookies from us or from any other website. Controlling cookies via browser controls may not limit our use of other technologies. Please consult your browser's settings for more information. However, blocking cookies or similar technology might prevent you from accessing some of our content or website features.
Our website may use locally stored objects ("LSOs") to provide certain content animation and a better user experience. Adobe's Flash player and similar applications use this technology to remember settings, preferences, and usage similar to browser cookies. Flash cookies are not managed through your web browser, but you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe's web site. Your browser may also offer other tools to delete or reject other LSOs, please check your browser's settings or help menu for more information.
Some of our sites may use Google Analytics to analyze traffic. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookie here.
To opt-out of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Sites, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available via this link.
We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.